Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil
Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil Prunus armeniaca
Apricot kernel seed oil is a light and gentle oil used to nourish and lubricate your skin. Organic apricot kernel oil is cold-pressed and has a very faint aroma, which makes it the perfect carrier oil.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Valuable source of beta-carotene which the body converts to Vitamin A.
- Immune-boosting properties.
- The GLA content in apricot kernel oil helps skin to maintain moisture balance, as well as firming and toning your skin.
Native to Armenia, this apricot kernel carrier oil targets hydrated skin using its essential fatty acids to diffuse quickly. Packed with vitamin A to boost skin’s protective lipid barrier, nourish yourself with this softening moisturizer.
House & Spa Treatments
- Carrier oil of choice for mature skin (safe for all skin types).
- For skin nourishment and repair, massage into dry, poorly nourished skin anywhere on the body.
- Helps to soothe minor skin irritations or mild eczema.
- Rehydrate dry, cracked skin, especially when inflamed by the sun and wind.
- When diluted, a drop or two of Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil can be used on hair for long-lasting hydration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skin care cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Odorless Carrier Oil
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Kernels of fruit
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.